Chanchal Cabrera provides Education Consulting in Curriculum development, Curriculum assessment, Educational standards audit. Her extensive background includes:
- Training from the Vancouver School Board in adult education
- Extensive experience designing, developing and delivering 2 full time clinical trainings in herbal medicine (Dominion Herbal College and Wild Rose College)
- Held the position of faculty chair in botanical medicine at Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine in Vancouver since 2004
- Guest faculty or visiting lecturer at the following institutions: Napier University, Bastyr University, Middlesex University, National College of Naturopathic Medicine, Scottish School of Herbal Medicine, Rocky Mountain Centre for Botanical Studies and others
- Subject Matter Expert – consultant position with PCTIA (Private Career Training Institutions Agency of BC), the regulatory body for private career training institutions in BC.