A 2-day intensive on the biochemistry and the energetics, prevention and treatment of cancer. Designed for advanced students and health professionals wishing to deepen their understanding of the biomechanics of cancer and allopathic and holistic treatment protocols.
This course covers:
- What cancer is, how it starts, how it progresses, what goes wrong and what can be done to counteract the aberrant cell behaviours
- How to read blood work, what other ways of testing are open to herbalists and how to assess the cancer patient.
- Cancer prevention and immune building protocols
- Why the liver is so important and how to support it
- How hormones can influence cancer
- Why blood sugar matters so much
- Individualizing the protocols – treatment planning: tests and assessments, stabilizing DNA, modulating growth factors, anti-angiogenesis, strengthening connective tissue, normalizing hormones.
Registration through Pacific Rim College in Victoria